Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Dirty Laundry

Brady is going out of town tomorrow for a deposition. Knowing that our laundry pile was at an all time high, I called him on my way to the gym and told him that if he needed clothes for this trip he needed to do his own laundry.



I mean this is a lot of laundry, especially for two people. With Jader's wedding in two days, I have a million things to do, I really needed to get a work out in, I'm stressed about Sebastian, long story short, I seriously did not want to do Brady's laundry tonight. He assured me that he would take care of it.

I wasn't exactly convinced that Brady was going to do his laundry, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and went to the gym.

When I got home, Brady was on the couch:

Me: Did you do your laundry:

Brady: nope.

Me: Are you going to do it?

Brady: nope.

Me: You are such a lazy asshole.

Brady: I know.

Me: Say it, Say "I'm a lazy asshole."

Brady: I'm a lazy asshole.

Then I trudged up the stairs and started doing his laundry. He is lucky he is so damn cute. And before all the feminists jump all over me saying that I shouldn't do my man's chores, I will leave you with this, our dry cleaning bill is about $200 a month and Brady pays it, every time. I would much rather throw a load in the wash than spend good purse money on dry cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment