Friday, August 21, 2009

Fuhgeddaboudit!

One of the things that I love about living in Orange is the food selection. This place is full of mom and pop eateries that are big on taste and pretty easy on the wallet. The Orange Circle has a lot of great places to eat, I should know, I ate at every restaturant there frequently while in law school. A couple of weeks ago, Brady and I discovered Wise Guys Pizzeria on Chapman in Orange. We've been there two Fridays in a row and we are in love. Their menu is full of speciality pizzas, pastas and sandwiches. Tonight we took Anthony and Stephanie because I must share good food with everyone, it's the quarter Italian in me.
Brady's favorite so far (he is vowing to try everything on the menu) is the buffalo chicken pizza. Its buffalo chicken, ranch dressing, mozzarella, and pepper jack cheese. There is no skimping on the buffalo sauce either.

Tonight I watched Brady and Anthony take down an entire large of this buffalo bad body. I had a little nibble. Stephanie tried it to and almost started crying because it was too spicy. Wuss.

Steph had the hitman provolone: oregano ranch, chicken, garlic, smoked provolone, bacon and roma tomatoes. I'm getting hearburn just looking at this thing. I had a little nibble of this too, it was cheesy, bacony, and delicious.


But, my favorite thing about Wise Guys is the spaghetti with marinara. Spaghetti with marinara is one of my all-time favorite meals. I order it constantly. This marinara sauce is to die for, it is so fresh, and has huge chunks of garlic in it. I love me some garlic. It's just simple, straight-forward marinara sauce, no screwing around, no watering it down for the kiddies.


Luckily I worked out before this meal. And I will be going to kick-boxing tomorrow, for about 9 1/2 hours. Of course, my lovely sister pointed out with each bite I took how many points I was consuming. It's so nice to have family support. How many times have you eaten at In n Out this week Steph? Hmmm? That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment