Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nagging Mustard

I love my husband, I really do, but crap like this makes me want to pack him up and leave him on his grandma's doorstep.

Do you see that? Probably only wives who like to nag know what I'm talking about. Well, its mustard, dried, caked-on mustard on the plate leftover from Brady's lunch. I took this picture at 8:30pm. This mustard has been sitting there for hours, solidifying. I even told him around 6pm to take care of his plate. Yea, not so much. The mustard was left there to harden into a fossil.



This is so very annoying to me because then I have to scrub the plate to get the caked-on mustard off. And on this particular night I was very busy playing on facebook, um, I mean working on trial prep. I did not have time to be dealing with crusty mustard. If it was just rinsed off right away this wouldn't be a problem. And yes I realize that ranting and raving about caked on mustard is a sure sign that I'm getting old and cranky; well I was already cranky, so crankier. And yes, mom, dad, and college roommates, I am aware that I never washed my dishes and not only did I let food remains become all caked-on to dishes, I also let them grow hair, with matching sweaters. But I'm older and wiser now, I recognize the importance of rinsing dishes right away. At least I've learned that important life lesson.



Doesn't my arm look on deformed and weird here? I think I might be needing some sleep, I'm starting to sound a little looney.

No comments:

Post a Comment