Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday Night

This past Saturday, my husband and I packed up the bullies and headed to San Diego for a good friend's engagement party.
Frank thoroughly enjoyed the car ride, but was upset that he had to ride in the back.


He didn't want to share a seat with Mickey.


The party was a lot of fun, the newly engaged couple had an excellent spread of Mexican food and all of my good friends were there. It was so nice to see everyone in a relaxed setting, enjoy some cocktails and a chicken burrito that consisted of diced chicken in Alfredo sauce (amazing, don't tell weight watchers on me, I went to the gym the next day.)
This picture looks just like every other picture of my husband and me. I always stand on the same side even. Sidebar: I am so happy to be blond again!



For some odd reason, whenever I am feeling a little tipsy I take a million pictures of my husband. It annoys him to no end, but I always feel the need to document his inner "gansta." Here it is:


Since we had the bullies with us, we stayed at Brady's aunt and uncle's house which is amazing. They have a saltwater pool which is the most refreshing thing ever. I got up early on Sunday to enjoy the cool morning and let the bullies play in the yard.


Frank is so stoic.

No comments:

Post a Comment