Monday, July 27, 2009

Monkey Business

I am really tired tonight, like bone aching tired. I stayed up past 12:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday night of this past weekend which is highly unusual for me. When I got home on Sunday, I cleaned the house, washed the bullies, did laundry, and went to the gym. I have officially exhausted myself.

So here are some pictures of the bullies playing with a monkey.




Mickey likes monkey brains.




Poor monkey, getting it from both ends.



I mean the poor thing already had a water bottle shoved its butt.



And Frank showed the monkey no mercy.



Poor little monkey, you just take a little rest.



Wow, and my original plan tonight was to read Jane Eyre. I certainly got off track.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bullie shots, great job withh the photography. I heart Frank and Mickey. And shouldnt you be reading Pride and Prejudice Zombies? LOL

    ReplyDelete