Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yay for Grandmas!

Tonight I went to my grandparents' house to celebrate my grandpa's birthday and have some burritos in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Not exactly corned beef and cabbage, but way tastier.

My grandma knit Baby Brady booties, aren't they cute!?! She had a second pair of booties for my sister, "in case she gets married some day." Low blow Grandma, low blow.



My grandma also fixed up the bassinet for Baby Brady. This bassinet was used by my mom, my aunt, my uncles, my siblings, my cousins, and me! It's so precious and adorable, I can't wait to put it in our bedroom. Now I need to clear the bedroom of Brady's crap. I can't have my precious and adorable bassinet intermingling with the array of junk Brady leaves around.



Grandmas are the best. And she sent me home with a laundry basket of food and a ginormous piece of chocolate cake. I'm going to try really hard to not eat it for breakfast but I make no promises.

I'm so excited about the bassinet and booties. I'm picking up my crib on Sunday and I have a big Bergstrom's (a baby superstore) trip planned this weekend too. It's baby mania around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment