Wednesday, March 24, 2010

27 Weeks!

I am 27 weeks pregnant today! I am officially (according to some websites) in my third trimester. This pregnancy seems to be flying by. I'm sure it will come screeching to a halt when I am in my last month and look like a land whale, but for now I feel like I'm running out of time to get everything ready!



But I am making progress and Baby Brady already has some possessions. Baby Brady has a crib. Yes, it is still in the box. But at least it is in the house. Please disregard the massacred dog toy in the background. I walked into the nursery this afternoon and found a bloodbath of stuffing. Those bullies show no mercy.



Baby Brady has clothes, a few of them at least. Brady doesn't want me to buy any more newborn size clothes, he is convinced Baby Brady is going to be huge. I weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz at birth and Brady was over 10 lbs! Brady might be right.



Baby Brady already has two best friends who are very excited to meet him. Mickey is excited about all the new toys that will be coming into the house. Frank just wants to snuggle him.



And Baby Brady has two parents who already love him very much and are even more excited than the bullies to meet him. Note to Baby Brady: your mom may be slightly unstable but she is pretty fun and definitely not boring.


So Baby Brady has some necessities, and that is a darn good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment