Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Confession

I love when I contradict myself. A few days ago I posted about my thoughts on marriage and mentioned that I take pride in the fact that I am a housewife and work full time, I cook dinner, don't serve hamburger helper, blah, blah, blah.

And tonight, I made hamburger helper for dinner. Please note, I actually made wholesome helper. It has more whole grains and is therefore healthy. I think you are supposed to disregard the insane amount of sodium in the box. I also grilled some asparagus, so we ate one thing that was slightly healthy. Oh well, I can't be perfect everyday.



FYI: Strawberry mini-wheats are heaven in a bowl. The box is sitting on my counter because I must have them within close reach at all times. I think I'm going to go have a bowl now.

No comments:

Post a Comment