Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Nursery Stuff

I heart Target. More specifically I heart Target's dollar bin. It's at the entrance of every Target, just waiting to greet you with great little bargains on stuff you don't really need, but hey it's only a dollar so why not?

I found these monkey hangers in the dollar bin (actually I got a tip from a friend on Facebook, Facebook can work for good). They are really cute but kind of an odd shape to actually hang clothes on, so I am going to use them as clothes dividers. I'm going to use a paint pen to write 0-3 months, 4-6 months, etc. so that we can find the correct size of clothes. And they were only $2.50 for a pack of two, what a deal!



And I thought this frame was cute for only $2.50. I'm doing a jungle nursery theme but the main animal actually going to be a lion not a monkey. Which is hard because there is so much cute monkey stuff out there! Now I need to find some cute lion stuff.



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the Target dollar section, though sometimes things aren't really a dollar. Good idea with the hangers! And though I love the monkeys and would like to encourage their future use, I thought you were avoiding monkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to avoid the monkeys, but they are everywhere! And so cute! Now I need to look for lion stuff.

    ReplyDelete