Monday, April 26, 2010

Obstacle

When I look down, this is what I see. Boobs and belly.



I can't see my feet or the ground immediately beneath me. The belly is getting huge people. I'm actually kind of surprised I can't see my feet because they are so big. I wear a size 6, but a 7 feels so good, I buy a size 8. Ok, ok, I actually wear a 9 1/2. I've got some damn big feet.

It doesn't concern me that I can't see my feet. What concerns me is that I often can't see this:



This is how big I am, I can't even see my 65 pound bulldog. Frank is a lover and a momma's boy which means he is constantly right at my feet. This has never been a problem but now that I can't easily see him I keep running into him. I am continuously kicking him, tripping over him, stumbling into him, running him over, and knocking him in the head. Running into Frank is like running into a sofa, it just doesn't budge. It's a good thing he's tough. You think he'd learn his lesson and stay away from me, but Frank loves his mommy so much he's willing to take the abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment