Monday, April 5, 2010

Inefficiency

I hate when I yell at my husband for things that I have already yelled at him about and have been resolved. It's such a waste of time. I should be more productive with my yelling, there are always new things to yell about, why dwell on the old things?

Brady is at a baseball game tonight which means I'm home, cleaning, playing on the internet, and watching Dancing with the Stars. During my time playing on facebook I see he is "friends" with a girl that we went to law school with, whom he had asked on a date before we started dating. I don't think they ever went on a date. And I think he had only asked her out to coffee. I can't really remember. All I remember is that her name used to really piss me off. But now I can't remember exactly why.

So I text him that I can't believe he is "friends" with this girl. He texts back that we have already had this discussion over a year ago and that our good friends were there to witness to it. Ok, now it is starting to come back to me. Brady even named the restaurant where the discussion took place. Grrr, I hate inefficiency. Now I have to think of something legitimate to yell at him about. You know, to save face. So I don't look entirely crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment