Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Halloween Time!

Halloween is fast approaching and it is obvious in my neighborhood. My neighbors do not mess around when it comes to decorations. There are skeletons, pumpkins, cobwebs, Halloween flags, these houses are decked out. We moved to our new house in January, this is our first round of the fall and winter holidays. I decided I needed to step up my decorations game.

I went to Michael's because I had a 20% off coupon. Alas, my coupon was only good on regular priced items and everything I bought was on sale. But I did get some great deals. I love Michaels. Every time I'm there I have to resist buying loads of yarn, I have to keep telling myself that I have never finished knitting a scarf so there is really no need for additional yarn.

I picked this up for my door.



I love this so much! It is so perfect, especially since my neighbors think I'm a witch.



This little guy was a smokin' good deal.



Hello happy scarecrow, welcome to the neighborhood.



And my all time favorite, the scary, hairy spider in my tree.



This guy freaked me out so much, I almost couldn't pick him up to purchase him. I conquered my fears and put him in my basket. Now I think a need a few more spiders in my tree.

1 comment: