Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Man in Pictures

Some of you may ask who is Brady? What's he all about? Here is Brady in pictures.

Brady is my husband and look how happy he is about that. Right honey? That smile is all about the pure love you feel for me and not the jaeger shots you took before the ceremony, right?



Brady is a lawyer, a good one. And a real one, unlike me, he actually goes to court and such.



Brady is a Michigan Man.

Brady is an excellent golfer.


Brady is a good driver.


Brady is a thinker.



Brady is an explorer of ancient civilizations.



And Brady is a really good dancer, even when standing on a chair. He actually knows how to fox trot and waltz. He's very handy at weddings.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I learned something new, I didnt know Brady knew how to fox trot I think you should keep him.

    ReplyDelete