Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whatever Baby Wants, Baby Gets

Yesterday I wrote all about how I'm eating healthier and walking and such. I was all "look at me being pregnant and eating well."

That turned out to be a load of crap.

I had my monthly doctor's appointment this morning. My doctor looked at my weight and told me to start "watching my portions."

Look Doc, this baby is hungry and I'm not about to let my child starve. And this baby likes, I mean demands, Mexican food. The matter is out of my hands. If baby wants a two item combo with a shredded beef taco and cheese enchilada, baby's gonna get it. So don't tell me to "watch my portions," tell my baby to stop being so damn demanding and making me eat peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. It's not my fault, I swear!

1 comment:

  1. LOL you tell her. I am not looking forward to that part of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete