Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blah

Today has literally sucked the life out of me. Leo has four teeth poking through, daylight saving time royally fucked up his sleep, I made apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins (from scratch), lasagna (from scratch save the noodles), dusted, vacuumed, did about 5 loads of laundry, and entertained Leo all day so my husband could work.

I. Am. Done.

So instead of anything meaningful, I have one last thing to say about the Johnson & Johnson cancer-causing baby shampoo issue. I'm not sure why carcinogens would be put in baby shampoo but they obviously do something because the organic, non-cancer-causing Burt's Bees shampoo/wash sucks. It doesn't get foamy and bubbly, it smells weird, and makes the water look oddly oily.

And tomorrow I have a court appearance that I really would rather not attend. Plus I have to write this stupid appellate brief that I have been putting off forever (sidenote: Pinterest you need to go away for this week, I've got shit to do). Basically, I'm in a "WHERE THE HELL IS MAH WINE?" kind of mood. Alright, that's enough of that. I am off to be pissy now.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know about the J&J scandal until you mentioned it! We have been using Burt's Bee's all along, but that's because my husband is obsessed with natural and organic paraben-free products. When we first got married, it used to drive me crazy that I couldn't get a nice "lather" in my hair anymore but now I am used to it and it feels nice and light and clean without all that extra product gunk in there. Have you ever looked at the label of some of this stuff? What the hell is that crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Is it bad that I make mental notes of labels/product names just in case for future depositions?

    ReplyDelete