Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ABC Easy As 123

So I'm failing miserably at NaBloPoMo but I was feeling rather uninspired and very, very sleepy. Luckily I found a blog idea to steal!

A. Age: 31, about to be 32 in March. I can't even deal with how old that sounds.

B. Bed size: We finally got a king size bed about a year ago. Except that we got an Eastern King and we live in California where the California King reigns supreme so it is fucking impossible to find sheets that fit. And somehow my toddler takes up my whole damn bed.

C. Chore that you hate: I can't think of one. This is sick. I love my house being clean. Ok, I got it. I really, really hate picking up the dog poop.

D. Dogs: Frank and Mickey! Combined they are about 100 pounds of purebred English Bulldog. We love our fur babies so much even when they snore and fart (which is a lot).

E. Essential start to your day: Shower. I cannot shower the night before. If I do, I still have to shower in the morning.

F. Favorite color: Red. It used to be pink but I am a grown woman now.

G. Gold or Silver: White gold but sometimes I really like traditional yellow gold.

H. Height: 5'4, a little too tall for petite but too short for regular clothes. Shopping is fun.

I. Instruments you play: I have no musical talent at all. I used to lip sync in my junior high choir.

J. Job title: Deputy general counsel thankyouverymuch. That's just a fancy way to say lawyer.

K. Kids: Leo! 26 pounds of pure mischief. He is an evil baby genius and adorable.

L. Live: The OC. I am NOT a real housewife. Although I have shopped where they do.

M. Mother’s name: Debbie, Deborah, Crazy.

N. Nicknames: I have never had a cool nickname. Some people call me Court. Weird thing, my husband rarely calls me by my full name. It is usually Court, Babe or Baby. If he actually says Courtney I know he's annoyed with me. I had a boyfriend once that called me Lovey. It made me want to barf every. single. time.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just for my Leo. It was really creepy. I am not a fan of overnight hospital stays.

P. Pet peeves: Sniffing, spitting, people eating cereal or anything crunchy near me, the t.v. being too loud...I kinda have issues.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Bearfucker! Do you need assistance?" That was the first one that popped into my head.

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: An awesome sister and a brother, both younger.

T. Hey there is no T! I'll make one up. Ummmm, transit. Ok Transit: my mom-mobile, a Hyundai Santa Fe.

U. Underwear: Always. Even while sleeping. My husband thinks I'm weird.

V. Vegetable you hate: Green mother fucking peppers. They taste like evil.

W. What makes you run late: I am rarely late. I'm even more on time since having a baby because I'm so paranoid about being late.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: My ankle when I was 10. I was in a hit and run car accident on the way to girl scout camp.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagna and mac 'n cheese.

Z. Zoo animal: Polar bears. I love them so much.

5 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm waaay too big for petite clothes but still attempt to buy them/pull them off from time to time, I have to buy extra long pants. Shopping is fun for me too. Thanks for linking me, Lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did I not notice there was no T??
    I wear underwear when I sleep too!! I feel...naked if I don't. Which is like, I'm sure the point & such but no. Just, no.
    Thanks for linking me, sweet stuff.
    And pass the green peppers- nom, nom, nom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. And now I'm stealing the idea. Also, your movie quote made me snort out loud - not because I know where it's from but for gratuitous use of the word bearfucker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, I may need to steal this on a slow day. And I just LOVE that you added a T... it is so you to do that. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete