Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Cute Husband

How cute is my husband? I got this the other day while he was out of town on a business trip. Apparently there was not too much business because he was able to fit in a round of golf. Anyways, he looks adorable.Check Spelling





Marriage is so funny. Sometimes I look at this man and I want to cry tears of happiness for finding a man so wonderful and so perfect for me. Other times, I look at him and it's all I can do to refrain from taking my non-stick, wedding present, frying pan to his head for leaving his mail on the coffee table. Ah marriage, so many wonderful emotions.

1 comment:

  1. Go home and kiss your husband tonight. You know the crazy that is out there! Thank sweet baby jesus you dont have to deal with it. xoxo Baby Bulldog will be so cute. We are patiently *tapping cute heel* waiting for him.

    ReplyDelete