Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mmmmm, tacos.

I have tried really hard during this pregnancy to not be a whiny brat. Having a relatively easy pregnancy has made this easy. I have tried my best to not be a crazy, hormonal bitch but as the weeks dwindle down it is getting much, much harder. Mostly because my back effing hurts people and it's making me cranky.

Even thought I have two weeks left, I want to get this show on the road. A friend mentioned today that she heard Jack in the Box tacos would get things moving. Say no more! I was at Jack in the Box in a flash ordering two monster tacos (my meal of choice in college). The lady over the intercom said, "oh we don't have those anymore." Ok, I'm not proud of this, but I just about lost it. I yelled, "what do you mean you don't have tacos!!!!" I was completely enraged. The lady quickly came back with, "I mean we don't have monster tacos, we have the regular ones." "Oh," I said sheepishly, "I'll have two of those and curly fries." She wouldn't even look at me when I pulled up to the window. Not one of my finer moments.

I complained to my doctor about my back pain, he just said to have better posture. Thanks a lot doc. It's kind of hard to stand up straight when a gigantic belly is pulling you forward. I'm not sure what I can do about my back, but I am going to try to be more pleasant. I don't need to make everyone around me miserable for the next two weeks just because I'm uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Try hot wings or thai food. We had a baby at the office arrive after some spicy thai and a few squats around 6pm. By 8am the next morning we had another member added to the team! Those tacos are the devil... so yum.

    ReplyDelete