Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Back

And I'm back, back to blogging at least. I had to take a temporary hiatus while my computer wasn't functioning. I finally took it to Best Buy today and the guy fixed it in like two seconds and didn't charge me anything! I think he was taking pity on the poor pregnant lady who screwed up her computer by trying to download some update.

So, you haven't missed much since I last posted. Work has been keeping me busy, same with prepping for Baby Brady. I'm 35 weeks today, only 35 more days to go! I'm starting to look and feel huge. Please note, in this picture I am not wearing a maternity dress. I might be huge but I can still squeeze myself into non-maternity clothes. I'll pass on telling you what size the dress is and why is my face so red?



I am just about done with Baby Brady's nursery and here it is. It is a jungle/lion theme. I feel like I didn't really keep the theme going throughout the room but I think its pretty cute. I still have a few more things I want to do and I'm waiting for some kind of inspiration for a great idea to really finish the room. I feel like it still needs something more.



Here is his crib and the wonderful letters by Breanne at Artzy Alphabets.



Here is the dresser/changing table. Obviously I still need a changing pad. After my shower on Saturday, I plan on hitting Babies r Us with a vengence and buying every little last thing I need.



Here is Frank, waiting patiently for his new best friend. He's sick of that brat Mickey, she's always stealing his toys.



Baby Brady's bookcase. How cute are The Lion King animals? A very lovely gift from a very lovely cousin. Please note the Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag on the door handle. Another lovely gift from more lovely cousins (and these cousins are sisters, lovely gift giving must be genetic).



My newest obsession is buying baby clothes. But they have to be on sale. I have yet to pay full price for any baby clothes. And baby clothes are so cheap! They are way cheaper than grown up clothes! You can buy so much for so little. I love it. I'm styling Baby Brady's wardrobe to be basically a mini-version of Brady. Except Brady isn't allowed to wear jean shorts. Baby Brady can, Big Brady cannot. Although Big Brady assures me that he rocked the jean shorts in junior high. Um yeah, we'll just leave those in the past.


So that's what I've been up to. I'll refrain on updating you about what I've been doing at work, you know that whole attorney-client confidentiality thing. Although I will say that at a meeting last week, I was complimented for being pregnant and still running around in heels. Yep, I'm almost nine months pregnant and still rocking the heels. I think they really elongate my legs and minimize my rotund shape.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I was getting worried by the lack of posts. The nursery is so cute! Can't wait to see what you get at your shower. Mine is next month.

    ReplyDelete