Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Again

Wow, it has been over a month since I've blogged. Let me update you on what has been going on: work is crazy busy, I'm tired, the Beast is adorable, my house is a mess, the husband is doing well but is slacking off on picking up the dog poop, and the bullies are somewhere around here sleeping.

This past month has been insane. The Beast had a really horrible chest infection, Mickey had eye and nose surgery, I have been in trial, the husband's work has been insane. As I always say, I am going to try to be better about writing because I really do enjoy it; but, I make no promises.

And as a further cop out here are a couple of videos:

The first one is the Beast playing with his Christmas present from Uncle Chris. I can't get over that he's big enough to play with toys now.

And this one features a baby, a monkey, two bullies, and a whole lotta dirty laundry.

I told you my house was a mess and now there is video evidence to prove it.

And I just realized on the first video you can hear the husband nagging me to feed the dogs. Even though he is just sitting there on the couch while I am playing with the baby. Ok, so my house is a mess and my marriage isn't perfect. At least my kid is cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love how honest you are it is too cute. And you may not have the perfect marriage but I honestly don't think any of us do :)

    And yes your kid is friggin adorable!

    ReplyDelete