Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Today is our wedding anniversary. We have been married two years, have been a couple for about four years, and have know each other for about seven years.

In this time I have watched Captain America become an attorney, a husband, and a father. He is amazing at all three.

I have watched him steer our small family through hard times, good times, and just plain crazy times.

I have watched him be a rock that I can always depend on, for anything.



I have watched him sit on the couch, for hours upon hours, watching football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, and poker tournaments.

I have watched him wait and wait to take out the trash cans so that he misses the trash truck and our trash piles higher and higher.

I have watched him leave his dinner dishes on the coffee table, his underwear on the floor, and his nail clippings on his bedside table.



In this time, I have watched him be the most perfect, imperfect, husband possible. And I love him for every bit of it!
Happy anniversary baby, I love you so much and I'm so glad that you wrote me such a nice email so many years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary girl! Can't believe how much your life has changed since then! hugs!

    ReplyDelete